Confidential and reliable computer repair services in London, Kensington W8. and South Kensington SW7. Our services include home computer repair visits, virus removal and protection, data recovery services, password recovery and password reset service, network services (including network security), as well as business support for servers, workstations and company networks.
By using the services of Kensingtoncomputer.co.uk, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. The engineers at Kensingtoncomputer.co.uk strive to provide excellent service. Our first priority is to back up and save the data of the clients’ computers. If, for some reason a repair results in data loss, we does not hold responsibility in any way.
2. Kensingtoncomputer.co.uk will not hold liability for any hardware failure, loss of data or software corruption which may have occurred before or after a repair has been undertaken.
3. A minimum onsite service charge of 2 hours applies. There is no call–out charge.
4. Congestion charge will be included in the bill presented to the customer on top of the quoted price.
5. Credit card and debit card transactions carry 4% surcharge. Our preferred forms of payment are cheque, bank transfer, cash or credit/debit card payment.
6. Any delay of payment with more than 14 working days may result in 1.5% daily interest applied to the amount due.
7. All hardware repairs carry 3 month warranty period on labour.
8. All software repairs carry 3 month warranty period on labour.
9. If a hardware repair is undertaken and any of the parts provided/installed fail after the 3 month labour warranty period is over, but still have manufacturers warranty left, we can undertake the repair. However, a labour charge will apply.
10. We do not hold responsibility for any software installed, or any damage to the computer or loss of data that may have been a consequence of a software installation or hardware repair.
11. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone without stating a reason. Abusive telephone behaviour will not be tolerated.
12. We do not pass information such as e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, home and company addresses, or any other kind of personal information to third parties.